For Referring Providers and Agencies
Do You Recognize Any Of These?
- Your patients need non-acute therapy services with no wait list.
- Your patients with anxiety, depression, or trauma have not responded to first-line treatment.
- Your patients have multiple needs and need access to an integrated, multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Your patients require group therapy with medication consultation by a psychiatrist.
- Your clients are on short-term or disability leave and need therapy with a return-to-work component.
- Your patients need a convenient therapy location, close to public transit, or remote access to therapy through telephone or video.
- Your patients want affordable therapy with payment options.
- You want the best for your patients. Our group therapy is approved for case management referrals from WorkSafeBC, Veterans Affairs Canada, and the RCMP.
We respect your clients and patients as active partners in their healing, and we support them in their change process. We help them to build on their strengths, develop resiliency and achieve their potential.
We work closely with referring therapists, physicians, case managers, employers and other professionals to provide a high level of care for those with mood and anxiety disorders. Boreal Wellness Centres’ commitment to improving lives means better outcomes for you, your clients, and their plan members.
Here’s What You
Proactive, Regular Communication
We partner with you, providing regular updates throughout your client’s time with us and ensure there’s a coordinated transition leading to the completion of our program.
Return to Work Focus
If you refer a client on a disability leave or working a reduced schedule, our clinical team will work with you to craft a return to work plan, and our therapists will encourage (when appropriate) the use of work examples during therapy sessions. Click here for more information on our Return to Work process.
Interdisciplinary Team Model
We use an interdisciplinary team approach, with integrated communication across all clinical disciplines. We believe the team approach is the best path to achieving successful and sustainable treatment outcomes, and making each client feel engaged.
Your Clients Matter to Us.
Let’s work together to ensure the best possible outcome. Contact us today to learn more about our counselling and group therapy programs.