Who We Treat
Our Client Profile
Boreal Wellness Centres offers therapy in an outpatient setting to adults (18+) and teenagers (ages 15-17) who have a primary diagnosis of a mental health condition.
We specialize in the treatment of people diagnosed with:
- Mood disorders including dysthymia, depression, and bipolar mood disorder.
- Anxiety disorders including post-traumatic stress injury (PTSI / PTSD), operational stress injuries (OSI) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); and
- co-occurring, secondary diagnosis of substance-use issues.
We do not provide treatment for the following:
- people with moderate to severe personality disorders;
- people who are medically unstable or unable to participate in group-based therapies;
- people with unstable or persistent behaviours that pose a danger to themselves or will be disruptive to others
- people with psychosis;
- people requiring substance abuse detox and/or intravenous drug users.
Boreal Wellness Centres provides individual therapy sessions and group therapy programs.