Maintaining a healthy relationship can be difficult to balance among other priorities such as work and kids. Some of the most common issues and opportunities for improvement address:
- communication: many relationships fall apart because of misunderstandings or a lack of communication between partners
- emotion management: many couples are unable to find healthy ways to share their emotions
- difference of opinion: differences, especially when unaddressed, can potentially ruin relationships
Couples therapy and marriage counselling can help with:
- expressing emotions in a healthy and respectful way
- identifying and addressing differences
- providing a safe place for honest communication
- reducing stress
Boreal Wellness Centres provides couples therapy to people who are feeling stuck and discouraged in their relationships. For those seeking ways to save their relationship and create more fulfilling connections, our couples therapists can help.
Boreal Wellness Centres offers counselling in-person at our clinic and via secure video conference.
Contact us and together we will explore which of our team members will be the best fit for you.